Sunday, November 22, 2009

Topics.

Ugh.. I always have something to blog about but for some reason, I keep forgetting them everytime I come home!

I leave the house and the subject I want to talk about comes to mind. Points I want to address start forming in my head and I ponder for awhile more before deciding to post it here. However, everytime I come home knowing I have something to share, I forget it.

It happens all the time and the same topics keep coming to mind. I'm surprised at how I can keep forgetting them even though I've thought about them countless times.




























what?


























Post about my life?






























Not now.























Maybe on monday. Something interesting's happening on monday.

If I remember it, sure!

Enough said..

No comments: