Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

And we're 2 years away from 2012.

Not that I believe it. Just thought it'd be awesome to start a post to start the year to start the decade to start my life off right.

Happy full year.

Yes, be happy. Not just during the new year but for the whole year as well.

Last few weeks of 2009 were really bad for me. Had a lousy holiday. It was fun, but I didn't enjoy it.

Had a bad New Year celebration. Was upset pretty much the whole time. Didn't enjoy it one bit.

Had a messed up December.

Had a huge lost in trust in my parents. Both of them. And perhaps in alot of my extended family members too.

Since posting New Year's resolutions are somewhat ubiquitous on blogs, lets see what I have for this year, my resolutions:

-sensitive
-private
-personal
-restricted
-classified
-secret
-top secret

Yeap.

If you realise, those are the ranks of security clearance you'd find starting from the basic to top secret. There's one more above top secret but that doesn't have a name so I guess it doesn't count.

It does not mean I wouldn't share them with anyone. I just haven't thought of them yet, except for some, which you can ask me if you'd like. I'd be more than willing to share.

Oh, and I did see a touch of snow. It was more of an ice drizzle. Wasn't much. Just a few drops from the sky.

That's all for now.

Have a great year ahead!

In my dreams, in my dreams, we will be forever together, flying higher..

Enough said..

No comments: