Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello again!

So what have you guys been up to? I have been planning on what I should say now for the past few days but there's just so many things and I guess I will put them in parts to come. And also partly cause I can't really remember what I have been thinking about haha, so I guess I'll just keep it short for now but I'm gonna start the ball rolling today and put more stuff in the near future so look out for more updates! I know it's not really fun reading stuff like this so I'll just put a list down here of things which have changed since the last time! -First and foremost, I have achieved the dream I had since secondary school. I have been accepted into University College London to do Theoretical Physics!

 Other than that...
-Same DNA
-Same name
-Same IC number
-Same hair colour
-Same eye colour

So I guess I'm still pretty much the same person! Oh well! They say that one way to make people angry is to make a list. People will be angry on what's on it and people will be angry on what isn't. We'll see if I made anyone mad from this list haha! Enough said.

No comments: