Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

So hey! It's less than 10 minutes to 2013 and a few years ago I said well, maybe the would end in 2012 but guess what, it didn't! haha! Else I wouldn't be here typing this now would I? Are you guys looking forward to 2013? I hope you all are! I know 13 is a bad number and some of you aren't that fond of 2013 but I'm not superstitious so oh well! I'm thinking 2013 will be a new phase for me. Something which I am not really sure if i'm looking forward to or not. Hopefully I will! I look at my friends in church and many have been through the same phase of my life years ago and now it's my turn. I wonder what's in store for me. At the same time, I wonder what's in for everybody else as well. Hope everything turns out for the best! Cya! Enough Said..

No comments: