Saturday, March 15, 2014

2014

Wow guys, I didn't think I would make it this far! I apologise for not having an update for over a year. I am just inundated with school work nowadays. The past year wasn't an easy one for me. There were many big decisions to be made. I had to choose which university to go into and I had to make sure that I really wanted to do the course which I had chosen. Of course, I had chosen to do physics. As many of you might have already known from many years back, one of my goals was to do physics as a career and well, here I am! I've finally achieved it! Well, the first step at least. It wasn't the easiest thing to do, I can say. There were alot of doubts going my way and I had to convince pretty much everybody that I could land a job with a physics degree. I don't see much of it yet at the moment, as my goal has not been fulfilled completely. Entering a physics course in university is pretty much just the first step. I still have to graduate, and I hope I do, and find a job in the related field after that. Get myself promoted to a stable position where I can start supporting my family and I'll be happy when I'm done. As of now, there still lies a long road ahead of me, but I have already chosen to step into this path. No turning back now I guess. Oh well! Recently, I'm not sure what's really going on with me. Most of the times when I sleep or take a nap in the afternoon, I dream multiple day and night cycles in one sleeping session. Not too long ago, I took a 90 minute nap and in my dream, 5-7 days went past! I felt really accomplished at the end of all that just to wake up and find that it was just all a dream. I don't remember anything about the dream details though, as I have forgotten those. Interesting isn't it? i wonder if you guys reading this have anything to share as well? "At the end of all this, I'm back to being by myself again. Nothing has changed. It's just me here" Enough said

No comments: